“API services of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
Work on the implementation of the services of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Open API format is carried out in accordance with the “Digital Kazakhstan” State Program, in terms of creating an open state and providing the public and business with high-quality public services, as well as in the area of non-financial support for small medium business.
Implementation of Open API technology in the financial sector will allow transforming the financial community into a proactive one, due to the simplification and acceleration of procedures through integration with state information systems.
Work Carried Out:
From January, 2018, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan has launched public services for the transfer of information through the Electronic Public Procurement (hereinafter referred to as the EPP) web portal to stakeholders.
Currently, more than 170 organizations are registered that use EPP information to form analytics or provide this information to other market participants. The system provides the publication of information about the needs of customers for the supply of goods, works, services, their consolidation, procurement procedures, determination of the supplier, the conclusion of electronic contracts and their implementation.
Over 60 services were implemented. 39,000,000 requests from service users are processed weekly.
Since the beginning of 2019, the API services of the IS “Centralized Unified Client Accounts” have been implemented (CUCA IS):
- API - interface for the provision of tax debt IS "CUCA"
- API "Service for providing information on the amounts paid on the personal account of the taxpayer"
- API “Service on accruals to the taxpayer: land, property, transport”
- APIs interfaces of IS CUCA are used by more than 40 organizations. Basically, these are STBs and IT companies that provide tax payment services, and services for obtaining information about counterparties. Since the launch of the API services, more than 10 million requests have been processed.
- In 2019, an API service was implemented for accepting tax forms for IP. Tax reporting processing system. The service allows companies to implement their developments on the delivery of tax reporting forms by taxpayers. This service can accept 36 tax reporting forms.
- On a regular basis, work is underway to analyze the data stored in the IP of the Ministry of Finance, to study the market demand for open data of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Implementation of API services of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan for data transfer on planning and budget execution in the Open API format.