The information system of state planning (budget planning) (hereinafter referred to as the ISSP) is intended to provide information support to the activities of the authorized body and is aimed at creating an effective mechanism to help solve problems in the field of budget planning.
Full automation of the budget planning procedure in terms of automation of budget application formation of state bodies excluding paper workflow.
- maintaining a unified budget classification using new methods and principles;
- centralized management of coefficients and standards necessary for calculating the costs of each state body;
- centralized formation and bringing of spending limits and limits on new initiatives to each state body;
- centralized formation of staff schedule's forecast for three years planning period;
- centralized formation of budget applications from costs origins with automatic consolidation at higher levels;
- attachment of explanatory documents and justifications to each type of expenses;
- centralized access to data for higher levels at any stage of budget formation;
- automated formation of conclusions on budget applications of budget programs' administrators;
- automated procedures for the preparation of conclusions of the working body for consideration at RBC;
- automated procedure for balancing income and expenses and the formation of a project Law on RB;
- automated generation of analytical and regulatory reporting;
- paperless workflow on account of electronic digital signature mechanisms at each stage of budget formation and, as a result, reduction in the period of budget formation and approval.
As part of the execution of the Plan for the implementation of the project “Development of the State Planning Information System (Budget Planning)” (hereinafter referred to as the Plan), approved by the Vice Minister of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan RS Ensebaev, developed as part of the execution of the protocol order of the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 13 2017 on the issues of informatization of the Government and the transition to paperless workflow, as well as the implementation of paragraph 50 of the Digitalization Plan of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the provision of public services g state agencies and businesses, the following actions were carried out in 2019:
- Training of more than 250 BPA employees in the use of new functionality;
- Created a unified technical support for users by multi-channel phone number +7 (7172) 91-94-44;
- Replication and implementation of the ISSP for all central government bodies with access to the Internet at planning.gov.kz/isbp/, which successfully completed the input of data on the formation of the republican budget for 2019-2022 in electronic format;
- 1The UBC has been updated in accordance with the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 18, 2014 No. 403 “Some Issues of the Unified Budget Classification of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, based on updates of April 18, 2019;
- Connected about 4000 users, more than 1000 SI, 35 BPA.