"e-Minfin" is the integrated automated information system (hereinafter referred to as the System, e-Minfin is designed for computerization of the Ministry of Finance to run its functions and to provide public services.
The system provides a single information and technological infrastructure in the field of financial management of the Republic of Kazakhstan, created by integrating the information resources of the Ministry of Finance and its committees into a centralized information system with a unified configuration and ensuring safe and reliable access to its applications and resources.
e-Minfin has created new IT architecture to enhance transparency and efficiency in each area of activity of the Ministry of Finance and its committees.
The expansion and development of the "e-government", i.e the creation of a new component of the “eMinfin” IAIS, that is intended for the integrated automation of administrative procedures to run functions by Ministry of Finance and its structural subdivisions and to provide high quality public services.
- ensure reliability of the data of the e-Minfin by integrating with "e-government";
- eliminate duplication of functions in information systems and information flows between the Ministry of Finance and its committees;
- guarantee quality and efficiency information, interactive, transactional services to the public, business and government authorities;
- reduce costs of maintenance and administration of the entire information structure;
- create flexible information system - with a high degree of adaptation to the changes in the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan without significant expenditures.
- improve quality of management decisions and the effectiveness of control in the management of budget funds and public finance;
- improve management efficiency and reduce unproductive costs;
- improve efficiency of public services for citizens and the business community.
- Increased efficiency of interconnections betwee state departments
All associated processes for managing the budget are translated into electronic format, and centralized, which made inter-agency cooperation more efficient.
- Quality and reliability
Automatic consolidation of information allows you to exclude the "human factor";
Reduction of costs and manpower to collect and consolidate a large number of reports;
Advantages for the population and business
- Decreased administrative barriers and increased fficiency and quality of services provided by the Ministry of Finance and its committees;
- Electronic licensing of auditors;
- Creating new electronic services such as electronic auctions for the sale of real estate insolvent debtors;
- Online access to information on Budget execution;
- 160 financial reports
- 50 automated functions
- 11,4 thou users within the Ministry of Finance
It is grouped by areas of their application and in accordance with its purpose in the context of the subsystems of the e-Minfin.
The main functions of the RMS / FC subsystem are:
- Implementation of financial control;
- Quality control;
- Situation center;
- Risk Analysis Server;
- Setting up the process of risk assessment;
- Planning of financial control;
- Report generation.
These functions provide the following basic tasks for the creation and implementation of RMS / FC:
- improving the quality of planning activities in the field of internal state financial control;
- increasing transparency in the area of internal state financial control;
- introduction of a tool that facilitates the adoption of managerial decisions;
- improving the quality of management of the activities of the territorial divisions of the CFC;
- concentration of control only on entities that can create a risk in the controlled sphere;
- increasing the scope of monitoring and monitoring of facilities;
- reduction of budget expenditures for financial control;
- increasing the effectiveness of financial control.
The main functions of the subsystem of the SP are:
- formation and monitoring of performance of key performance indicators;
- monitoring the implementation of the strategic plan by monitoring the implementation of key performance indicators;
- risk management for non-achievement of strategic goals and objectives;
- Automated reporting process.
The main functions of the Staff subsystem are:
- personnel accounting;
- monitoring of civil servants;
- reduction of labor and time costs for updating information;
- provision of human resources services and management with effective tools for the formation of operational reporting and analysis tools;
- effective cooperation of personnel services with other structural divisions (financial accounting, management accounting).
Accounting subsystem performs the following main functions:
1) Summary of periodic and annual financial statements on the execution of the financing plan for the Ministry of Finance:
- input and storage of primary and interim financial documents;
- end-to-end control over the passage of state budget funds through the industry vertical;
- maintenance of state budget classifiers;
- accounting of fixed assets of the organization;
- procurement and accounting of material values;
- settlements in foreign currencies;
- Support of accounting in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Maintenance of daily accounting and control of the implementation of the financing plan:
- formation of a single information base for processing primary accounting documents;
- conducting analytical accounting in the context of the specifics and sources of funding;
- Support for registration of all necessary business transactions;
- collection, accumulation and storage of analytical and synthetic data on conducted accounting entries;
- analysis of the results of operations performed.
Integration with IISC in terms of sharing data on plans, contracts, accounts for payment, reporting, etc.
The main functions of the IT support subsystem are:
- accounting of computer facilities and licensed software (hereinafter referred to as ACF and ALS);
- monitoring of performance, capacity and IS;
- maintaining standards in the IT field;
- development projects management;
- Incident and change management.
The main functions of the Legal subsystem support are:
- keeping records of incoming judicial and executive documents with a permanent addition to the motion of the case (intermediate execution, extension, final execution);
- control over the execution of judicial and executive documents;
- search for documents on the data of the claimant (collector), on the dates of receipt, on the dates of execution, on the names of the courts, on the subjects of the claims (type of offense);
- формирование reporting.
The main functions of the LAA subsystem are:
- Licensing of audit activities (issuance, re-registration of licenses, suspension, renewal, revocation of licenses);
- Maintenance of registries (licenses, audit organizations, auditors, professional audit organizations, professional accountancy organizations, professional certification of accountants, certified accountants);
- Monitoring the activities of audit organizations, accredited professional accountancy organizations (PAO), accredited organizations for the professional certification of accountants (OPCA) and professional audit organizations (PAO) - by receiving periodic reports;
- Preparation of reports, that should be provided to the Finance Monitoring Committee of the Ministry of Finance to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade according to the order of the Minister of Economy and Budget Planning dated August 26, 2008 No. 182 "On approval of the Rules for collecting, analyzing, processing information provided by licensors.
The main functions of the SBC subsystem are:
- planning, servicing and repayment of budget loans;
- accounting for issued special government securities on the domestic market;
- monitoring of receipt, repayment and servicing of government loans;
- provision by administrators of budget programs of reporting on external loans / grants;
- ensuring that debt obligations are accounted for by government requirements arising from budgetary lending.
The subsystem of the BAaFP implements the following functions within the framework of budget planning:
- calculations by types of expenditures under the budget program (subprogramme);
- formation of the draft budget application;
- consolidation of data at the level of ABP MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK, the formation of a consolidated draft budget application;
- coordination of the draft budget application;
- the formation of a draft BZ to clarify the budget of the current year;
The subsystem of the BAaFP implements the following functions in the framework of financial and economic planning:
- Formation of financing plans for liabilities and payments in accordance with the SBC, broken down by months for PI and ABP;
- agreeing on the financing plans of the PI and ABP for liabilities and payments;
- consolidation of individual financing plans for liabilities and payments to the PI to the financing plan for liabilities and payments of the ABP MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK;
- Amendments to individual financing plans of PIs and plans for financing ABP for liabilities and payments;
- transfer of the consolidated financing plan of the Ministry of Finance and individual financing plans of the State Institutions included in the structure of the Ministry of Finance and certificates for making changes to financing plans in the Treasury-Client IS;
- transfer of data on the financing plans of the PI (included in the structure of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RК) and the amendments made in the accounting subsystem;
- Transmission and storage of electronic documents in the "Historical data archive" component of the DS subsystem.
The subsystem of the BAaFP implements the following functions in the framework of reporting:
- Formation of standard reporting in the context of the formation of the financing plan;
- Formation of analytical reports on the implementation of individual financing plans of the PI.
The main functions of the Consolidation subsystem are:
- setting up the rules and terms of submission, rules of comparison and consolidation of reporting;
- adjustment of inter-dischargeable operations - operations performed in the process of forming the state budget and the regional budget, as well as performance reports related to the exclusion of amounts of transfers, budget loans and other money transferred from one level of the budget to another in order to avoid double counting;
- provision of the following types of consolidated and separate reports by state institutions, administrators of budget programs, authorized bodies for the execution of budgets:
- financial statement;
- budgetary reporting;
- report on the accounts payable and receivables;
- reporting on the execution of budgets;
- report on the flow of money at the control account of cash of NF;
- reporting on monitoring the implementation of the revenue side of the republican budget;
- reporting on monitoring the implementation of budget programs, budget investment projects, targeted transfers;
- approval by the authorized bodies for budget execution and administrators of budget programs of the relevant reporting data;
- Consolidation of reports, including taking into account the documents of the inter- dischargeable operations.
The main functions of the AC are reporting:
- on execution of budgets;
- on accounts receivable and payable due to budgetary and other means;
- on the flow of money to the CAC NF RK;
- reports for international statistical organizations and other organizations;
- specific reports on the areas of activity;
- portal reporting for publication on the external website of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK;
- reports for the formation of the statistical bulletin of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK;
- reports on paid services;
- reports on the receipt and expenditure of money from charity and sponsorship and assistance;
- reports on the execution of the state budget expenditures;
- reports on the execution of the revenue side of the state budget;
- reports for monitoring of intergovernmental relations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- reports on the management of budgetary funds for monitoring budgetary exemptions from the regional budgets, the budget of Almaty to the national budget
- reports on the management of budgetary funds when accounting budgetary funds on deposits in the NB RK;
- reports for the formation of mathematical models describing the business processes of the activity of the Ministry of Finance and its structural subdivisions, including subordinate territorial bodies;
- Implementation of info sheets and mobile versions of reports.
The following functions are implemented by the ESB subsystem:
- interaction regarding the acquisition of DW from the EPP AIIS current values for public procurement to meet the needs of the subsystem of RMS / FC (to calculate the risk criteria);
- interaction of the subsystem of the accounting and “Treasury-Customer” IS in the registration of applications for the creation / updating of information on the supplier, the creation of an invoice for payment, the registration of a CT (civil transaction), conversion / reconversion of currency, the transfer of money in foreign currency , obtaining updated status documents, obtaining a bank statement;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the Staff subsystem on updating the information on the organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance of the RK, information on the established posts of the Ministry of Finance of the RK, information on the staff of the Ministry of Finance , data from the production calendar of the Ministry of Finance, whose source is Staff subsystem;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the IISC (via a dedicated delta server) for updating the directories in the Reference data;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the Statistics Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan to update directories and classifiers in the Reference data;
- interaction of the Reference data component with EPP AIIS for updating the directories in the Reference data;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the "Legal entities" SDB for updating the Directory of Legal entities in the Reference data;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the "Individuals" SDB for updating the Directory of Individuals in the Reference data;
- Integration of the e-Minfin with the information system "Address register" in the part of the transfer of address information;
- interaction of the Reference data component with the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan for updating the directory of banks, exchange rates, payment assignment codes in the Reference data;
- interaction of the web portal of the Ministry of Finance with ITIS in terms of obtaining the registration data of authenticated users;
- use of cryptographic means of information protection and standardized mechanisms of IP authentication when the e-Minfin interacts with external IS in the part of sending / receiving electronic documents
- interaction of the LAA subsystem with the "e-Licensing" SDB in terms of obtaining applications for licensing;
- interaction of the e-Minfin with "Special Accounts" AIS (Legal statistics and special audit Committee of the General Prosecutor of the Republic of Kazakhstan) for data transmission;
- transfer of data on receipts from the IISC (Treasury Committee of the Ministry of Finance ) to the ULCC (SRC MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK) for posting on personal accounts of payers;
- transfer of data on receipts from the IISC (Treasury Committee of the Ministry of Finance ) to the APS TAIS-2 (Application program software of Customs automated information system) (IS SRC MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK) for posting to personal accounts of payers;
- transfer of data on receipts from the IISC (Treasury Committee of the Ministry of Finance) to the “State Property Register” (PPPC) IP for posting to personal accounts of payers;
- interaction with the "e-Licensing" SDB with the purpose of automating the service "Registration of persons, who have the right for the activity of the rehabilitation and (or) receiver managers and (or) the administrator of external supervision, and their removal from registration";
- interaction of the RD component with the accounting subsystem by updating the reference data;
- interaction of the RD component with the RMS / FC subsystem by updating the reference data;
- interaction of the RD component with RMS subsystems;
- interaction of the subsystem of the accounting and EPP AIIS;
- Integration of the e-Minfin (subsystem SBC) with the "Register of securities" in terms of obtaining information on government securities, the appropriation of NIN;
- Integration of the e-Minfin (the DS subsystem) with the IIS of the Accounts Committee for data transfer for the execution of the Republican budget;
- Integration of the subsystem of the DS e-Minfin and the IES LSB RK (Information exchange system in Law special bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan) in the part of the transfer of data on electronic public procurement and information on payments to the IISC;
- Obtaining statistical indicators from the "e-Statistics"IIS;
- interaction between e-Minfin and "State Register" IS in the part of transferring information about state property, plans and results of financial and economic activities of state enterprises;
- Integration of the BAaFP subsystem of the e-Minfin with the "Treasury-Client" IS in the part of the transfer of the consolidated financing plan of the Ministry of Finance and individual financing plans of state institutions that are part of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK structure;
- Informational exchange of "State Registrer" IS and DS of e-Minfin on obtaining key performance indicators of State Revenue Committee of the Ministry of Finance on the effectiveness of state property management;
- transfer of reference data from the RD component of the DS subsystem to the subsystem "Consolidation of the e-Minfin;
- Informational exchange of the e-Minfin (subsystem SBC) with the "Issuer" ("Central Securities Depository") AWP in order to obtain information on GS;
- information exchange of the e-Finance IAIS (subsystem SBC) with “Kazakhstan Stock Exchange”IS (“KASE” Trading System) in order to obtain information on GS;
- Information exchange of the e-Minfin with the "e-Kyzmet" IS;
- Information exchange of the IIS Formation and improvement of financing plans with the BAaFP subsystem in the part of the transfer of the composite PF of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK and individual PF PI that are part of the structure of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK.
The main functions of DW are:
- the possibility of a convenient way of obtaining data in the context of the required indicators (data mart);
- ensuring unified management and submission of normative and reference information for the Ministry within the scope of the E-Minfin project;
- The Reference data is managed only in part of the Reference data, which is common to all departments (committees) of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK, i.e. Specific directories of Committees and departments that are not duplicated in other systems are not included in the Reference data Directorate;
- a unified view of operational and analytical data within the framework of individual Committees of the Ministry of Finance RK;
- storage and presentation of analytical data (and, if necessary, operational data) from the Committees for the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK;
- ensuring consistency of data used for decision-making in the MINISTRY OF FINANCE RK;
- optimization of information flows, increasing their relevance and reliability.
The main functions of the Web-portal subsystem are:
- providing the users of the e-Minfin with self-registration using the NMC RK certificate;
- registration of users by the administrator of the Web portal;
- Authentication and authorization on the Web-portal using the NMC RK certificate
- Authentication and authorization of the user in a single entry point of the subsystems of the e-Minfin IAIS.
"E-Minfin" integrated automated information system, within the framework of putting into commercial operation, according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Informatization", passed a certification examination for compliance with information security requirements. According to the results of the survey, the e-Minfin information system received the Certificate of Information System Compliance with Information Security Requirements and Standards No.184.2015.149 adopted on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Based on the received Certificate, by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 16, 2016 No. 127, the e-Minfin information system was put into commercial operation.