«Electronic government procurement» IS
The automated integrated information system "Electronic Government Procurement" (e-GP) is intended for conducting e-GP in real time. The system provides for the conclusion of electronic contracts on the needs of customers for the supply of goods, works, services, their consolidation, procurement procedures, the definition of a supplier, the publication of information on contracts concluded and the results of their execution on the e-GP portal.
Realization of the e-GP in real-time to ensure transparency and efficiency government spending.
- to reduce budget expenditures for the purchase of goods and services;
- to integrate procedures for creating and placement of state orders;
- to reduce the costs of public procurement procedures;
- to create equal conditions and options to foster competition among suppliers of products;
- to give quick access to the accumulated information;
- to significantly reduce paperwork;
- to increase transparency and openness of the e-GP process;
- to reduce the number of violations in the e-GP.
- registration of participants in the e-GP;
- public procurement planning;
- collection of information on e-GP;
- e-GP, including the exchange of electronic documents between customer and potential supplier;
- providing information on planned, conducted and implemented public procurements through the e-GP web portal;
- collection and publication statistics;
- publication of information on e-GP legislation and other related to it information;
- submission and publication of information included in the registers of public procurement.
The main advantages of e-GP are:
- An effective way to decrease corruption;
- Budget savings;
- Equal conditions and options for competition;
- Supporting domestic entrepreneurship.
Methods of procurement
Price Proposals is the simplest method of e-GP, in which the decisive criterion for choosing a winner is the lowest price for a product, work or service offered by a potential supplier.
Tender is a method of e-GP in which, in addition to the price of goods or work or services, other criteria are taken into account during the course of defining the winner.
Electronic Auction is a method of e-GP in which goods or work or service are purchased by Customer from a Potential Supplier who had offered the lowest price for them in the course of the online Auction.
e-GP through One-Source Method for Failed Procurements is the method of choosing supplier (contractor, performer), which stipulates that after confirming the primary purchase as failed Customer concludes a procurement contract with only one potential Supplier in the manner prescribed by law .
E-GP from a Single Source by Direct Contract conclusion is the way of choosing a supplier (contractor, performer), in which the customer proposes to conclude a contract for the purchase to only one potential supplier and only if the reason for the procurements is included in the list of reasons for implementing e-GP from a Single Source through Direct Contracting.
Competition with prequalification is carried out according to the list of goods, works, services approved by the authorized body in accordance with item 1 of Article 31 of the Law. It is carried out in the following sequence:
- at the first stage, the qualification body forms a list of qualified potential suppliers;
- at the second stage, the customer carries out public procurement through a tender among potential suppliers included in the list of qualified potential suppliers.
Statistics of Google analytics for the period from May 1, 2009 to present:
- 4 264 969 - daily page views
- 241 608 - potential suppliers
- 2 652 796 - posted ads
- 3,5-4 trillion - tenge annual volume of purchases
- 361 410 050 619, 62 - tenge the amount of budgetary savings for 2019
- 00:24:09 - average duration of visit
- 24 674 - number of state customers
- more than 3000 - average duration of visit
- 3 783 269 - the number of contracts concluded in 2019